Worrying always take the best out of you and it does affect your thought process. When you are worried, a lot of things come through your mind and it makes you unstable thinker.
Planning for tomorrow is a time well spent ; worrying about tomorrow is time wasted.
1. The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of your life.
Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?.
2. Worrying about the future hampers your efforts for today.
Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?.
3. Worrying is more harmful than helpful.
Matthew 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?.
4. God does not ignore those who depend on Him.
Matthew 6:28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?.
5. Worry shows a lack of faith in and understanding of God.
Matthew 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
6. There are real challenges God wants us to pursue, and worrying keeps us from them.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
7. Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry.
Matthew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
- Effects Of Worry
1. It damages your health.
2. It causes the object of your worry always consume your thoughts.
3. It disrupt your productivity.
4. It will negatively affect the way you treat others.
5. Worrying reduce your ability to trust in God.
How many ill effects of worrying are you experiencing?.
Take a deep breath and begin to exercise how to over come it with the principles above.